Advantage Interest Checking
Looking to earn a bit more interest on your money, but don't want your funds tied up for years? AOCU's Advantage Interest Checking is what you're looking for! Get substantially better rates than a standard checking or savings account and keep full availability of your funds. Enjoy all the benefits of basic checking and earn dividends on your money with Advantage Interest Checking.
- No minimum balance requirements to earn dividends
- Dividends paid monthly
- Account access through Online, Mobile and Text banking
- Mastercard® Debit Card
- Optional Overdraft and No Bounce protection
- No fees for standard checks
- 0.25% interest rate bonus on 12-60 month certificates*
- $50 refund on mortgage application fees*
- Higher daily limits on signature based debit card activity
- Monthly statements (electronic or paper)
- Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge free ATMs
Maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 in your Advantage Interest Checking Account and one of the following requirements to avoid the $7.00 monthly service fee.
- A combination of five (5) or more cleared checks, signature-based debit card transactions, or Bill Pay transactions during the calendar month, OR
- A minimum $300 Direct Deposit, into either your checking or savings account during the calendar month
Add the Extras
Members who maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 or more can choose to add Benefits Plus to this account for free. A $5.00 monthly service fee applies to accounts falling below the minimum balance requirements.
|Advantage Interest Checking|
|Effective Date: Thursday, June 27th, 2019|
|Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|$0 to $2,499.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$2,500 to $9,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$10,000 to $24,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$25,000 to $99,999.99||0.30%||0.30%|
Dividends are paid and compounded monthly. No minimum balance requirements required to open account. No minimum balance required to earn dividends. Must maintain $1,000.00 minimum average daily balance to obtain the disclosed Annual Percentage Yield. Rate may change after account open. Fees may reduce earnings.