A Christmas Club is a great way to get ready for the holidays. By saving regularly throughout the year — you'll have money to celebrate the holidays, free from financial worry and stress. Once your balance reaches $50, you'll begin earning quarterly dividends
Savings is made simple with deposits that can be made by account transfers, transfers through online banking or in-branch deposits — you specify the amount you want set aside each month and how often you want to make deposits. Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction make saving even easier. Just have a few dollars deducted from your paycheck each payday and watch your Christmas Club grow, week after week.
Each year, on the first Friday in November, account funds are moved to your regular savings account — just in time for the holiday season.
- No minimum opening balance requirements
- Earn a quarterly dividend
- Automatic deductions from your checking or savings accounts
- Flexible options when choosing the frequency of account transfers
- You determine the amount of each transfer
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction options