Paying bills is no one's favorite activity. But now it's possible to finish up fast, and save on postage, too. With Advantage One's Online Bill Pay, you can make one-time payments in just minutes and schedule payments of recurring bills (like utilities) months in advance. That means you won't miss any more due dates, but you will have more time to do the things you actually like to do.
- Pay any bill in three easy steps
- Same-day payment options
- Receive and pay your bills in one easy, secure location
- Every payment carries a 100% guarantee it will arrive on time 1
- Pay any company or person with a U.S. address
- Stay on top of who gets paid, when, and how much
Enrollment is Easy
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on "eServices" tab
- Click the "ePay" button on the eService Enrollment form
- Read and accept the disclosures
1 CheckFree/ Fiserv will refund late payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with the service's terms and conditions.