Affordable financing can help you make a big move.
A good home can open the door to a lot of happiness. With our many mortgage types, Advantage One can help get you into that place you really want. And after you've built up some equity, your house can be the key to getting a low-cost loan that allows you to do all sorts of things that make a big difference in your life.
At Advantage One, we offer four fixed-rate mortgages, so you can choose the one with monthly payments that easily fit into your budget. We also offer special loans for rural residents, modest-income home buyers and those constructing their own houses.
- 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year fixed-rate conventional mortgages
- HomeReady® loans by Fannie Mae that offer low down payment requirements and flexible credit requirements for low-income and modest-income homebuyers
- Rural Development mortgages offer low interest rates and low down payment requirements for rural and some suburban home owners
- Vacant land loans help people who want to build their own homes to purchase the necessary property
- Construction loans can fund all phases of a home-building project
For more details, visit our mortgage portal, which offers a service called Rate Tracker that will notify you when a particular rate is available. You can also learn how to lock your rate while your loan application is being processed. Get started online.
Loan terms and conditions depend on credit qualifications and approval. Credit Union membership is required or must be established. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions is a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) providing mortgage services as our partner. NMLS #191693 | NMLS #408587
Home Equity Loans
Everyone can use a little - or a lot of - extra cash at one time or another. You can use these funds for anything you want, including remodeling your home, buying furnishings, paying college tuition or consolidating higher-interest debt.
- Lump sum loan with fixed rate, term, and monthly payments
- No closing costs, application or annual fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's appraised value1
- Begin your loan application online
Home Equity Line of Credit
It can be reassuring to know you have extra funds available whenever you need them, for any reason at all. You can draw on this credit line any time you want to pay for special occasions, make a big-ticket purchase or cover unexpected expenses.
- Access funds through Online Banking or at an Advantage One branch
- Individual loan rate tied to the Prime Rate, your credit worthiness and consumer credit scoring
- Line-of-credit up to 80% of the appraised value of your home (less mortgage and liens)
- Tap into the money for 10 years, and then you have 10 years to repay what you owe
- Payments based on as little as 1.35% of your outstanding balance as of your last advance
- Begin your loan application online
Looking for a more convenient way to manage both everyday expenses and make special purchases? Get an Advantage One Visa Credit Card that allows you to instantly access funds from your Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Competitive rates
- Visa's Zero Liability Protection
- Generous credit limits
- No application fee or annual fee
- Borrow up to 80% of your home's appraised value2
- Draw on your credit line for up to 10 years, and then get 10 more years to pay back what you owe
- Get started today
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
1Borrow up to 90% of your home's appraised value (less mortgage & liens). Minimum loan amount of $5,000.
2Borrow up to 80% of your home's appraised value (less mortgage & liens).