Quickly add your Advantage One cards to digital wallets.
When you're out shopping, the goal is to get the merchandise you want and then move on to other things. Now there's an easy way to speed up that experience. It only takes a minute to add your Advantage One debit or credit to digital wallets on your smartphone. After that, you can pay for purchases by simply tapping or swiping your phone against a store's electronic payment terminal.
- Both Advantage One Mobile App and Digital Wallets services are free1
- Available for most major smartphone and tablet brands
- Digital Wallet technology accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Digital payments can also be made online
- Built-in security features protect your financial information
- You can use your purchase records to analyze your spending habits
- Add your card to Apple Pay in three simple steps.
- On iPhone® , open the Wallet app.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner.
- Enter you card's security code to add your credit and/or debit card from your iTunes® account. Or, select "Add a different card" and use your camera to enter the card information.1
Paying is easy, secure, and private
Paying in stores
To pay in stores, there is no need to wake your iPhone or open an app. Just hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID®. You'll see "Done" on the display, along with a subtle vibration and beep, letting you know your payment information was sent.
Paying in apps and on the web
To pay in apps and on the web with iPhone, select Apple Pay as the payment method during checkout and place your finger on Touch ID. To pay on Mac™ in Safari®, choose Apple Pay then complete the purchase with your iPhone.
Getting started is as easy as:
- Download the Google Pay app
- Add your Advantage One Visa® credit card - it's as simple as snapping a photo
- Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Get extra layers of security
Google Pay never uses your actual card number. Instead it uses a virtual account number so your card details and private info stay safe.
Simple to set up and simple to pay
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device2 is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your Advantage One Visa credit card with your device's camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go
Third party data rates may apply
1Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad Air, iSight, iTunes and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad mini and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
2Available on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.