From money orders to credit reviews, we're here for you.
At Advantage One, we offer a lot more than high-value deposit accounts and timely loans. We also sweat the details, providing a wide array of other services that can help you manage your money and achieve your financial goals.
Additional Financial Services
- Money Orders: Need to guarantee funds, or pay where checks aren't accepted? A money order may be the way to go. The funds are guaranteed when you pay for the money order, making money orders a trusted method of payment.
- Corporate Checks: Sometimes you may need a stronger guarantee than a simple personal check. We offer corporate checks in any value and the funds are guaranteed by Advantage One.
- Notary Service: If you have important documents that must be signed and the signatures witnessed, we have notaries available at our Brownstown and Southgate branches. Their services are free of charge for members in good standing.
- Signature Guarantee: We offer the Medallion Signature Guarantee Program.
- Savings Bond Redemption: We can redeem U.S. Savings Bonds at the Brownstown or Southgate locations.
- Wire Transfers: Need to send money fast? We offer both domestic and foreign wire transfers.
- Coin Machine: Turn your loose change into cash you can really use. Members may bring their clean, unrolled, American currency into the Brownstown or Southgate branch office. Our self-serve coin machines will have you sorted and on your way with cash in hand in no time.
BALANCE Financial Fitness Program
Whether you want to get out of debt, send the kids to college, buy your first home or retire, Advantage One wants to help you achieve your financial goals. Your credit union membership gives you access to services provided by BALANCE, a non-profit financial counseling program. With just one phone call, you can arrange for a confidential one-on-one session with a certified counselor.
- Money management counseling
- Debt management
- Credit report review
- Financial Education
- Workshops and webinars
To get started, call BALANCE toll-free at 888-456-2227, visit the BALANCE website or email email@example.com.
Free Credit Report Review
Your credit score is an important factor in your financial well-being. It's checked when you apply for a loan or an apartment lease, or pursue certain types of employment. Each year, for no charge, one of our trained professionals will sit down with you for a confidential review of your credit report and offer insights that can help you maintain and improve your credit standing.
- Monitor your credit score
- Identify and correct any errors
- Look for ways to improve your credit rating
- Protect against identity theft and fraud
To schedule a Credit Report Review, fill out the form or call us at 734-676-7000.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.