Electronic transfers can be true time-savers.
Tired of writing checks and filling out deposit slips? We don't blame you. Whether you're making a loan payment, sending money to a friend or just moving funds between accounts, Advantage One has ways to make things more convenient.
Just choose a bill, enter your information and decide how much to send and when to send it. Make one-time payments in a few minutes or schedule recurring payments months in advance. You can pay nearly any company or person from your computer or mobile device.
- Same-day payment options
- Receive and pay all your bills in one easy, secure location
- Eliminate mailing effort and postage expenses
- Every payment carries a 100% guarantee it will arrive on time1
- Pay any company or person with a U.S. address
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the "eServices" tab
- Click on the "ePay" button on the eService Enrollment form
- Read and accept the disclosures
With a few clicks, you can arrange for automatic payments from checking or savings to your Advantage One loan or credit card accounts. Auto Pay also provides a perfect way to pursue savings goals by allowing you to schedule automatic transfers between your checking and savings.
To set up Auto Pay
- Log into Online Banking
- Select "Transactions" on the left menu, then select the Account Transfer tab
- Chose the account you wish to deduct from
- Select the loan or account to make payment to
- Enter the amount of your transfer
- Select the frequency of the transfer (i.e. monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Select the start and end date that you wish to begin Auto Pay
- Click "Create Scheduled Transfer"
For assistance, call a Contact Center Representative at 734-676-7000.
Looking for another easy way to make Advantage One loan payments? Have funds sent from a checking or savings account at another financial institution, or arrange to pay with your Visa® or Mastercard® debit card. With Loan Web Pay2, you can quickly make a one-time payment or schedule weekly or monthly recurring payments. Please note, credit cards are not able to be used for payment.
Types of Loans You Can Pay
- Personal Line of Credit
- Home Equity
The Popmoney personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family, coworkers - almost anyone! All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
- Popmoney allows you to send and receive money through Bill Pay in Online Banking.3
- You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them.
- You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
- Users can simply receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it’s a member of the Popmoney network), or at Popmoney.com.
With Pay Me, you can authorize others to transfer money into your account without exposing sensitive account information. It's a secure and easy way to collect money from others who have accounts at other financial institutions.
- Pay Me lets you create a one-time authorization code that will be sent to your friend or family member via email.
- Once received, the email will direct the recipient to a secure site, where they'll enter the authorization code, the amount of the transfer, and their financial institution's information (i.e., account number and routing number) to complete the transaction.
- The funds will be transferred from their bank and deposited into your Advantage One account within two to four business days.
- Log into Online Banking and simply click on the "Transactions" tab to begin the transfer of funds.
Life moves fast, and your money needs to keep pace. You can quickly move funds between your Advantage One accounts, as well as between your accounts at other financial institutions and Advantage One. You can even send money to friends and family using just their email or mobile phone number.
- Between Advantage One accounts: Move money between your checking, savings, loans, and credit card accounts right from your home computer or mobile device. Make a one-time transfer or set up a recurring transfer and have the money automatically transferred at a frequency you choose. See Auto Pay for setup of recurring payments.
- Between Advantage One Accounts and non-AOCU accounts: Within Online Banking, you can transfer money between your Advantage One checking and savings accounts and accounts you have elsewhere with ease. You can move money in and out3 of your account in as little as three business days. Make a one-time transfer, schedule a transfer for a future date and even set up a recurring transfer for up to a year in advance.
- Between you and other people with Popmoney
Bill Pay users can send money3 and a personalized message to friends and family with just their email address or mobile phone number with Popmoney. It's the perfect last-minute gift, an easy way to pay an IOU, and the simplest way to pay your friends and family.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
1CheckFree from Fiserv will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with the service's terms and conditions.
2 No service fee for payments made directly from another financial institution using ACH. $1.00 service fee to make payments with credit or debit card.