Electronic transfers can be true time-savers.
Tired of writing checks and filling out deposit slips? We don't blame you. Whether you're making a loan payment, sending money to a friend or just moving funds between accounts, Advantage One has ways to make things more convenient.
Just choose a bill, enter your information and decide how much to send and when to send it. Make one-time payments in a few minutes or schedule recurring payments months in advance. You can pay nearly any company or person from your computer or mobile device.
- Same-day payment options
- Receive and pay all your bills in one easy, secure location
- Eliminate mailing effort and postage expenses
- Pay any company or person with a U.S. address
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the "Bill Pay" widget
- Read and accept the disclosures
Learn more about using Bill Pay by visiting our Learning Library.
With a few clicks, you can arrange for automatic payments from checking or savings to your Advantage One loan or credit card accounts. Auto Pay also provides a perfect way to pursue savings goals by allowing you to schedule automatic transfers between your checking and savings.
You can set up Auto Pay by:
- Scheduling recurring transfers within Online Banking
- Calling a Contact Center Representative at 734-676-7000
For more details on how to set up Transfers, visit our Learning Library page.
Looking for another easy way to make Advantage One loan payments? Have funds sent from a checking or savings account at another financial institution, or arrange to pay with your Visa® or Mastercard® debit card. With Loan Web Pay1, you can quickly make a one-time payment or schedule weekly or monthly recurring payments. Please note, credit cards are not able to be used for payment.
Types of Loans You Can Pay
- Personal Line of Credit
- Home Equity
Pay a Person
You can Pay a Person in Advantage One's Bill Pay. It's easy to send money to friends, family, coworkers - almost anyone! All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
- Send and receive money through Bill Pay in Online Banking.2
- You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them.
- You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
- Users can simply receive money in their eligible account online at their bank
To see the process, watch the video "Pay a Person".
Life moves fast, and your money needs to keep pace. You can quickly move funds between your Advantage One accounts, as well as between your accounts at other financial institutions and Advantage One. You can even send money to friends and family using just their email or mobile phone number.
- Between Advantage One Accounts: Move money between your checking, savings, loans, and credit card accounts right from your home computer or mobile device. Make a one-time transfer or set up a recurring transfer and have the money automatically transferred at a frequency you choose.
- Between Advantage One Accounts and Non-AOCU Accounts: Within Online Banking, you can transfer money between your Advantage One checking and savings accounts and accounts you have elsewhere with ease. You can move money in and out2 of your account in as little as three business days. Make a one-time transfer, schedule a transfer for a future date and even set up a recurring transfer for up to a year in advance.
- Between You and Other People
Bill Pay users can send money2 and a personalized message to friends and family with just their email address or mobile phone number. It's the perfect last-minute gift, an easy way to pay an IOU, and a simple way to pay your friends and family.
- Between You and AOCU Members
Within Online Banking, you can transfer money from your account to another Advantage One Member. Once you sign into Online Banking, click on the "Transfers" widget, then go to the "Classic" tab. From this page you can add another AOCU member to transfer money to. For more details about transfers, visit our Learning Library page.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
1No service fee for payments made directly from another financial institution using ACH. $1.00 service fee to make payments with debit card.