Safely establish or rebuild your credit score with an AOCU Secured Visa Card. Whether you don't have established credit, or you're rebuilding your credit score, the Advantage One Secured Visa can help.
How it Works
Simply deposit $500 or more to your collateral account. The amount you deposit establishes your credit limit. And unlike many debit and pre-paid cards, we share your Secured Card's payment information with the major credit bureaus. Each time you make a payment on time you'll be positively impacting your credit score. Enjoy the convenience of paying anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide and the knowledge that you're helping your credit score at the same time.
- 0.99% APR* Intro Rate for six billing cycles -
after that, rate adjusts from 10.98% to 24.98% APR*
- Chip-enabled technology for greater fraud protection
- Build or rebuild your credit score responsibly
- Low $500 minimum starting balance
- Payment information shared with credit bureaus
- No annual fee
- Use wherever Visa credit cards are accepted
- Use EZCard to manage your card online
- Added security for online shopping with Verified by Visa
- Visa Checkout, the easier way to pay online
After 12 months, your account may be reviewed and you may qualify to have your security deposit returned while you continue to use your card. With responsible use over time, you may have the opportunity to be upgraded to an unsecured credit card.
|Effective Date: Tuesday, November 20th, 2018|
|Name||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Visa Platinum Rewards||
As low as 10.98%
Quoted loan rates are the lowest rates available. Your final loan rate is based on creditworthiness and consumer credit scoring and may be higher than the quoted rate. The annual percentage rate may vary after the account is opened.