Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash.
The Advantage One Visa® Debit Card could be the workhorse of your wallet, the most versatile financial tool in your pocket. It helps you make purchases at stores and online, protects you against fraud, and creates a record of transactions that makes it easy to analyze spending trends. And if you need cash fast? No problem. Just slide your card into a nearby ATM and then be on your way.
- Quick, convenient access to your Advantage One checking account
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide that accept Visa
- Tap to pay with contactless technology
- Never any interest charges on purchases
- Review transaction details online with Online Banking
- Withdraw money and check balances at nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide!
- Get added security with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy1. It protects you from
unauthorized purchases — plus, returns any funds deducted due to fraudulent charges.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
Visa Debit Contactless Cards
Cardholders can tap to pay with their Advantage One Visa contactless card for a fast, easy and secure way to checkout. Just look for the Contactless Symbol at checkout, tap the AOCU debit card on the contactless-enabled terminal, and be on your way!
- It’s fast—Your payment is processed in seconds so you can be on your way.
- It’s easy—Simply tap your Visa contactless card on the contactless-enabled terminal.
- It’s secure—When you tap to pay, you use the same trusted security as chip cards. Each transaction is protected by a dynamic encryption that protects your card information.
For more information on contactless cards, visit Visa's website(Opens in a new Window).
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
1Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. Individual replacement fund amounts are provided on a provisional basis and may be withheld, delayed, limited, or rescinded by your issuer based on factors such as gross negligence or fraud, delay in reporting unauthorized use, investigation and verification of claim and account standing and history. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Transaction at issue must be posted to your account before replacement funds may be issued. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.