Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash.
The Advantage One Mastercard® Debit Card could be the workhorse of your wallet, the most versatile financial tool in your pocket. It helps you make purchases at stores and online, protects you against fraud, and creates a record of transactions that makes it easy to analyze spending trends. And if you need cash fast? No problem. Just slide your card into a nearby ATM and then be on your way.
- Quick, convenient access to your Advantage One checking account
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide that accept Mastercard
- Never any interest charges on purchases
- Review transaction details online with Online Banking
- Protected by Mastercard Identity Theft Resolution™ and Debit Card Fraud Detection Service™
- Switch your card on and off with your mobile devices and receive activity notifications with CardNav
- Withdraw money and check balances at nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide!
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
Protecting your Mastercard debit card from fraud requires 24/7/365 monitoring. Our fraud detection program monitors your debit card transactions for any suspicious activity. If potentially fraudulent transactions are taking place, we attempt to contact you immediately.
What we monitor
Your card transactions are monitored for purchases outside your normal spending patterns, transaction types, volume, and purchase locations.
How we contact you
When fraudulent card activity is suspected, your card will be blocked and you will be called and/or emailed immediately to verify the transaction(s).
Help us protect you
- It is important that we have your current phone number and email address so you can easily be contacted.
- If you are contacted by a fraud specialist, return the call as soon as possible.
- Don’t forget to notify us when you are traveling out of state.
- Regularly monitor your statements for any activity that is not yours.
Fraud Service Center:
888-241-2440 (within the US)
909-941-1034 (outside the US)