Affordable policies can help protect your family finances.
As much as we all wish to go through life trouble-free, the fact is that nearly every person or family hits a bump in the road once in a while. At Advantage One, we can help you get past the rough spots with a wide range of low-cost insurance policies, several of them from our trusted partners at TruStage™ Insurance.
Everyone wants to provide for their family, now and forever. One way to do that is to make sure they'll be provided for should anything happen to you. A low-cost life insurance policy will give you peace of mind now and ensure that your family gets the financial assistance that will allow them to move forward.
- Income-free money for your family if you pass away
- Funds can be used for anything from loan payments to funeral costs
- TruStage makes it easy to compare life insurance options
- Receive no-obligation instant quotes based on your budget
- It's easy to apply online or over the phone
- Call 1-855-612-7909 and talk to a licensed agent
Your home shelters you and your family 365 days a year. Now you can return the favor and protect your house from fire and weather damage and losses from theft. You'll also be shielded from liability if someone has an accident on your property.
- Potential savings for Advantage One Credit Union members
- Discounts for multiple policies, burglary and fire alarms, etc.
- 24/7 claims response, even on holidays
- Inflation protection so that you get today's value for your belongings
- Temporary housing assistance when you need it
- To get a price quote or talk to a licensed agent, call toll-free 855-294-8594
Bad roads, bad drivers, bad luck. Your vehicle is at risk every time you take it out for a drive. A TruStage policy might save you hundreds of dollars and can prevent a traffic accident from turning into a financial crisis.
- Credit union member discounts
- Policies from nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 claims service, even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more
- Mobile app for easy claims
- For a free, no-obligation quote, call toll-free 877-751-0056
Even if you have a traditional auto insurance policy, you might not be fully protected. If your car is stolen or damaged beyond repair, your policy may not cover the total amount left on your loan. Guaranteed Asset Protection helps you bridge that gap.
- High-value policies cost only a few dollars per month
- Sign up when you apply for your vehicle loan
- Fully refundable if you cancel the coverage within the first 90 days
- Choose GAP Plus coverage that also includes up to $1,000 toward your down payment of a replacement vehicle
Depreciation Protection Waiver
A Depreciation Protection Waiver offers even greater protection than GAP insurance. It kicks in if your vehicle is ever totaled or stolen and not recovered at anytime over the life of the loan. It waives some or all of your loan balance, with the waiver benefit being equal to the difference between your vehicle's retail value at the time of your policy purchase and your loan balance at the time of loss.
- Protects equity, trade value and down payment
- No mileage, make or year restrictions on vehicles
- Maximum benefit of up to $10,0001
- 100% refundable for first 60 days
- Accidental death benefit of up to $1,000
Life is unpredictable. Any number of unexpected events, ranging from a job layoff to a disabling injury, could leave you scrambling to pay monthly bills. With Advantage One's Debt Protection, you can protect your family's finances by ensuring that your loan payments will be made on time.
- Your loan balance may be cancelled or several monthly loan payments canceled without penalty or added interest.
- You benefit from the peace of mind knowing you, your family and your credit ratings are protected.
- You can choose a Debt Protection policy when you apply for your loan, and the cost of coverage could be part of your regular monthly payments.
- To learn more about our Debt Protection program, call 734-676-7000.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. © 2017 TruStage Insurance Agency DTCG-1753142.1
TruStage® Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. AHL-1661806.1
TruStage® Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. AHE, AHL-1661479.1
1Maximum Waiver Benefit can vary depending on level of protection selected and-or offered. Please reference the waiver addendum for specifics regarding maximum waiver amounts