Loan Web Pay Frequently Asked Questions
What is Loan Web Pay?
Loan Web Pay is a service that allows you to make your Advantage One loan payment from another financial institution.
What information will I need to sign up?
- Email Address
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Advantage One Member Number
- The ID number of the loan you wish to pay
How can I pay?
You may submit payment via debit card or ACH transfer from a non-AOCU bank account.
What can I pay?
You can pay all AOCU loan payment types except for credit card and first mortgage payments.
- Loan must also be current or no more than 60 days delinquent.
- You must be either primary or joint on the account to post a payment.
Can I future date a payment?
Yes. An individual payment made through Loan Web Pay may be future dated up to 7 days.
Can I schedule future payments?
Loan Web Pay allows you to make a one-time, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment schedule.
How many payments can I schedule?
There is currently no limit to the number of payments that can be made using Loan Web Pay.
Can I check the status of my payment?
Yes. To check the status, simply log-in to Loan Web Pay and select the "Recent/Pending Payments" option.
Can I cancel a payment?
Yes, as long as the payment is still in the "pending" status, the payment may be cancelled.
How much can I pay?
You may make payments of up to $1,500 using Loan Web Pay.
Can I make a partial payment?
Yes. Any portion up to your entire monthly due amount may be paid.
Can I make a principal-only payment?
No, principal-only payments cannot currently be accepted using Loan Web Pay.
Is there a cost to make payments?
- Scheduled, recurring payments made via ACH are free of charge.
- One-time payments made via ACH or debit are $5.00 each.
- Payments made via phone are $10.00 each.