services that help you stay in control of your accounts.
At Advantage One, we know you worked hard for that money. That's why we firmly believe you should have all the tools you need to monitor your accounts and control the use of your debit card. Whether you're worried about low balances, suspicious transactions or just trying to stay within your budget, these alerts and apps can give you peace of mind that your finances are safe and sound.
You can easily monitor your account activity with customized alerts from Advantage One. When you sign up for free1 eAlerts, you'll be notified of account activity via text message on your mobile phone, email or secure messaging within Online Banking.
Customized Alerts Help You Monitor:
- Account balances that fall below a specific dollar amount
- When deposits are made to your accounts
- Withdrawal activity
- ATM transactions
- When a check clears
- Payment due dates
How do I enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on "eServices" tab
- Click on "eAlerts"
- Click the "Enroll Now" button
Receive eAlerts via text
To receive eAlerts via text, you’ll need to enter your cell phone number, the “@” sign, and then the extension of your wireless carrier in the MyBranch eAlert address field. Refer to the list below for the extensions of many popular carriers:
- Verizon: email@example.com
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: email@example.com
- T-Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile: email@example.com
If your provider is not listed above, you can simply send a text message to your email account and your phone's email address will appear as the sender of that message (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
You now have real-time control over your Advantage One Mastercard® debit card through your smartphone or tablet. CardNav adds another level of security by letting you decide how and when your card can be used, and alerting you when the types of transactions you specify take place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
- Download CardNav from the AppStore or Google Play.
SpenzaPay is a digital wallet app, and much more. It allows you to quickly and conveniently connect to your AOCU Visa credit card so you can check your balances, receive alerts and track card activities.
- View your balance and transaction history
- Real-time transaction alerts, anytime, anywhere
- Stay secure with fingerprint authentication
- Suspend your card on the go
- In-app locator to find locations that accept Tap-N-Pay payments
- Make contactless payments quickly and easily at participating locations on your Android smartphone
- Download SpenzaPay from the AppStore or Google Play.
Advantage One CU is a credit union serving members in Michigan and across the country.
1 Advantage One Credit Union does not charge a fee for this service, however, third party data and/or text messaging rates may apply.